SRSI’s Customer Success Team supports your success long after you place an order with us. We partner with you for years to come to help resolve any challenges, answer questions, and ensure your team’s future.
What We Do:
We do post-project service & repair.
Systems We Cover:
- Conveyor Systems
- Automated or Manual
- PLCs and Controls
- Divert Systems
- VTUs (Vertical Transfer Units)
- AGVs, AMRs, etc.
- Pick to Light Systems
- Putwall Systems
- Print and Apply
- Case Sealers
- Freezer Systems
Common Problems We Solve:
- Power bands, rollers, motors, control systems for conveyors and divert systems
- Hardware and software issues related to PLCs and control systems
- Repairing sensors, controls, pneumatics, hydraulics within the robotic system
- Lights, sensors, conveyors, diverts within Pick to Light Systems / Pick Modules / Putwall Systems
- Adjust photo eyes and pressure sensors on case sealers
- Replace air hoses, print heads, and adjust pressure settings on Print and Apply machines
- Repair seals on industrial freezer doors
The process of planned maintenance allows certified technicians to tweak equipment to prevent catastrophic failures. It’s important to look at your systems on a timely basis to prevent downtime in the future! Invest in your systems investment by setting up planned maintenance with SRSI.
Our expert technicians will keep your system in top shape with effective planned maintenance. Planned maintenance increases uptime, lower service costs and results in more stable operations.
We can provide a maintenance schedule that is tailored to your system. If your system is large, we can work section by section so your operation can keep running.
Do you know how often to change a v-belt? Or when to lubricate your drive bearings? Conveyors are an integral part of your business. Don’t neglect them until they break. Emergency service can be time consuming and expensive.
- Observing the system while running. Look and listen for issues.
- Drive inspection: Listen for squeaks, rattles, grinding and thumping.
- Bearings: Listen for noise on end pulleys, drive pulleys, and sheeves.
- Safety Equipment: Check and ensure all safety equipment is fully functional.
Crested Butte, CO - Mountain Regional Office - Sales & Engineering
Crested Butte, CO – Mountain Regional Office – Sales & Engineering
10 Crested Butte Way
Mt. Crested Butte, CO 81225