Highly Customizable & Cost-Effective
Industrial shelving is an excellent low-cost solution for small parts and inventory storage. As simple as it appears, individual shelving units can be customized with dividers, bins and boxes to secure small items and separate SKUs for faster, more accurate order picking or assembly support.
Shelving provides reserve storage to keep orders flowing and reduces stoppage time for reloading. Shelving units can also be placed back to back to minimize footprint space.
Choose from a wide-range of system capacities and customize your modular system to perfectly meet your needs. Talk with the SRSI team for design ideas and helpful accessories.
- Cost-effective single item and small goods storage
- Customizable modular system design
- Available in a wide-range of capacities (300-1300 lbs.)
- Easy access for human and mechanical picking
- Easy set up in mezzanine design or as part of a pick module
- Easy to relocate
Provide Affordable Customized Solutions
Your shelving unit is highly customizable while remaining a cost-effective storage medium. We understand the pressure your pickers are under to quickly and accurately identify SKUs and easily access them for the pick. At times it will be best to accessorize your shelving with full-surface shelves vs wire deck, or to add backs to the unit vs keeping them open. Sometimes there is also the issue of compliance and tightly-controlled warehouse temperatures.
That’s why it’s important and penny-wise to choose an experienced provider like SRSI. Our team knows how to get the most productivity for your dollar from the huge variety of industrial shelving storage units and options. We’re here to help you find the solution that is right for your operation.
Industrial Shelving Components
- Shelving can be open or closed in back
- Shelving can be open or closed on the sides
- Modular design - mix and match different unit types
- Full-surface or optional wire shelving
- Choose from a huge selection of dividers, bins or boxes
From basic rack to conveyor, sortation, and automation, SRSI takes care of you and your operations. Explore our blogs and expertise here.
Discover storage solutions of all sizes and complexity.
We speak operations at SRSI. Our dedicated turnkey systems integrators, designers, project managers, and software experts deliver more than customer satisfaction.