Regions: West Coast or East Coast
SRSI was formed by brothers Ben and Chris combining their material handling experience, unique areas of expertise, and zeal for technology to form SRSI (Slate River Systems, Inc.) and deliver innovative systems and solutions… undeterred by whatever obstacles they encounter… to enable your flow of goods most effectively and efficiently. While building optimized solutions is paramount to the goals of SRSI, building lasting relationships is too. SRSI has gathered talented, like-minded professionals to partner with to ensure smooth, professional, and skilled implementation of your inventory storage and processing strategy. To that end, our team stands ready to take warehousing challenges across North America. Join us at the River, won’t you?
Our Account Executives – System Solutions are responsible for providing the highest quality service to our customers. Reporting directly to the Director of System Solutions they are responsible for managing existing customer relationships as well as creatively generating new revenue opportunities by partnering with clients to explore and design state of the art intralogistics solutions. This position will have a primary focus in either the western or eastern United States, increasing our footprint and market share in key areas.
- Full project lifecycle responsibilities
- Generate leads through active prospecting
- Clearly communicate the SRSI value proposition to potential clients
- Lead discussions with clients and SRSI internal partners to develop material handling solutions that exceed client expectations
- Report activity on all standard forms and within ZOHO CRM as required
- Manage existing customer accounts to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Keep informed regarding all operating characteristics, design factors and technical performance of conveyor, ASRS, mobile robotics, print and apply, and other products utilized in creating material handling solutions
- Maintain a high degree of professional knowledge
- Maintain the highest regard for safety
- Attend training courses/seminars recommended by the manager
- Follow and adhere to all SRSI policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by management
- Travel will be in your primary area of coverage, approximately 30% travel
- Grow professionally and personally by leveraging the experience of the SRSI team
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA in an Engineering discipline preferred, but others with strong technical sales experience will be considered.
- 8+ years of industry experience either in a sales or operations role leading cross-functional teams
- ASRS, Conveyance, WMS, Robotic experience preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates with hands-on operational experience.
- Microsoft Office skills are required.
Benefits and Compensation:
Highly competitive compensation package including base pay and lucrative commission structure
Benefits include a highly competitive health insurance plan, dental plan, employer-paid short term disability and long term disability, car allowance, 401K, and most importantly a positive work-life balance.
Join Our Team! Contact Tim Harrison at email@example.com for application materials.